Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Comments..

"I never thought about Pollan's argument that way. It's interesting how you thought about the american culture and how we are so diverse and connected it to not knowing what to eat and back to Pollan's argument" (to Yu Xi)

"I don't think Lauren and my Father look for the 'cheap knockoffs' but instead whats on sale. I think (and so does my family) that the cheaper foods (well the cheap immitation foods) taste worse than the high priced foods. I'm wondering if the cheaper ones are healthier though? Idk, but I prefer to find a high price food on sale rather than look for cheap knock offs. I'm sure thats a bad way to shop though." (to Gavin)

"I find it interesting how you say when you go to Hong Kong you don't eat as much. When i go to puerto rico, I don't eat as much either. Everywhere you go, you need a car and obviously I can't drive yet so I'd take walks to the store. Also maybe after 2 or 3 days in PR, I usually get tired of how much grease is in the food so I hardly eat." (to Chloe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home